Canter 3.5t Offer
The FUSO Canter 3.5t - The urban operator.
If you’re driving and working in the crowded streets of Britain’s cities, Canter 3.5t does the job. With the smallest turning circle in its class and a neat cab width of 2m, it gets just about anywhere a van can go – and you can drive it on a standard UK car licence, with no special training. Spacious cabs and independent suspension ensure a comfortable ride, and the longest body length in its segment means there’s plenty of room for the tools and materials of your trade. The Canter 3.5t – the real city slicker of the range.
- Factory fitted Scattolini bodies for tipper and dropside applications.
- Small but tough, the Canter 3.5t carries heavy loads and has greater visibility, making it perfectly suited to construction work.
- The Canter 3.5t has a small turning circle, narrow can and excellent visibility, making it perfect for urban use.
- The robust and flexible ladder-type frame can attached a range of bodies, making the Canter versatile and convenient.
- The emissions control system - all engines have a closed, maintenance-free diesel particulate filter.
- Diesel engine or hybrid drive - delivering high torque even at low revs, the engine features state-of-the-art technology.
- VGT and standard-fit exhaust brake - the variable-geometry turbocharger optimises engine response.
- Each engine option offers efficiency and improved torque in every situation.
- Enjoy comfortable driving, simple handling and smart solutions such as the crawl function for easier manoeuvring.
- Eco Mode and Hill Start Assist provide added fuel efficiency, support and safety when moving uphill.
- Choose between manual and air-conditioning or automatic control, to create your perfect driving conditions.
- Ergonomically arranged, ensuring important functions are easily reachable for increased productivity and comfort.
- The comfortable cab sears three, or six in the crew cab.
- Cruise control maintains your speed and helps make long journeys more relaxed.
- The spacious interior offers a new level of comfort with quality Ergonomic Isringhausen seats for ultimate support.
You get more for your money with the FUSO Canter 3.5t. More space – in the cab and in the back – more choice and more flexibility. A neat 2 metre cab width means Canter goes anywhere a van can, and with a tighter turning circle and better visibility than most vans, it’s just as easy to drive and park. Plus as part of the Mercedes-Benz family, FUSO gives you access to a national service and support network, round the clock and 365 days a year.
Canter can offer priceless business support.
The tables below show our current finance offers for the Canter 3C13 - 25 Scattolini Tipper. Want to know more about how these offers work? Contact us on 0808 169 1850. Also did you know, we have various Canters in stock, pre bodied and ‘Ready to work’!
|Monthly payment||£321.00||Monthly rental||£339.00|
|Customer deposit||£3,527.99||Advance rental||£3,907.56|
|Customer deposit||£8,538.19||Finance contribution||£2,000.00|
|Finance deposit contribution||£2,000.00|
|Optional final payment†||£6,250.00|
*BUSINESS USERS ONLY. Weekly equivalent for illustration purposes only, monthly payments apply. 48 month Agility agreement. Mileage and damage charges apply. 10,000 miles per annum. Offer ends 30/06/2019. Mercedes-Benz Finance
***BUSINESS USERS ONLY. Weekly equivalent for illustration purposes only, monthly rentals apply. 48 month (1+47) Contract Hire agreement. 10,000 miles per annum. Contract Hire rentals exclude maintenance. Mileage and damage charges apply. Rentals exclude VAT at 20%. No ownership option available. Offer ends 30/06/2019. Mercedes-Benz Finance.