BUSINESS USERS ONLY. 48 month (1+47) Contract Hire agreement and 10,000 miles per annum. Contract Hire payments exclude maintenance. No ownership available on Contract Hire. All payments exclude VAT at 20%. Mileage and damage charges apply. Offer ends 31/03/2019. Mercedes-Benz Finance.
Sprinter Panel Van
Panel van features.
Discover the features and accessories specifically tailored to the Sprinter panel van.
- Connectivity – van tracking technology
- The most intelligent, powerfully connected van the world has ever seen.
- All new Sprinter models feature Mercedes PRO connect as standard – making it the only van that’s hardwired to connect
- businesses, drivers and vehicles in real time. Mercedes PRO connect supports your business with optimised assistance, enabling servicing and maintenance work to be planned in advance. It offers a direct connection between fleet managers and drivers. And it improves navigation with real-time updates and more.
We’ll be seeing you – but not often.
The standard ASSYST service interval indicator permits flexible, use-dependent - and in the case of diesel engines even longer - oil change intervals and helps you reduce maintenance costs.
Oil change intervals of up to 37,000 miles for diesel vehicles or every two years at the latest can now be achieved. Maintenance intervals can be as long as 46,000 miles, depending on vehicle operating conditions.
- 3 year unlimited mileage parts and labour
- 12 year anti-perforation
Your business is unique and so is the way you use your van, which is why we offer so many variants and options.
Standard and optional equipment.
All our models come with a high specification as standard, from safety and loading features to comfort and styling, and we have plenty of optional extras to support your business and make your Sprinter your own.
- Reversing Camera† Integrated high quality rear view camera to help avoid obstacles when reversing.
- High Roof†† Extra spacious with increased roof height, for larger loads and greater flexibility
- Super high roof* Our highest Sprinter roof ensures the largest loads can be accommodated with ease.
- Increased towing capacities ti 2.8t or 3.5t. Dial up your pulling power with a choice of uprated trailer couplings.
- Super single rear tyres. Smaller wheel arches means more space inside and plenty of space for Euro pallets.
- Glass fibre plastic suspension^^. State-of-the-art system that increased the vehicle's payload by up to 11.5kg.
- Suspension for reduced body roll. Less body roll when cornering or turning, especially when carrying a heavy load.
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX). A high resolution 7-inch touchscreen, which enables Mercedes pro connect
- Active Brake Assist. Warns of oncoming danger and takes over and brakes autonomously if necessary.
- Phenolic wood flooring. Heavy-duty, anti-slip wood flooring that's hard-wearing and easy to maintain.
- LED light Strips^. Upgrade your Sprinter's visibility and style with optional LED light strips.
- Wall panelling/interior trim^ Kit your panel van's interior out with a range of functional and stylish trims.
- Interior racking^. Organise your storage and create more space with optional interior racking.
- Pallet support in sliding door step^. Stabilise cargo in the door area - particularly useful for transporting Europallets.
Find out more: Request a Callback or call 0800 169 5799.