Explore some of the Sprinter dropside’s features and accessories below.
- Headboard and ladder rack:Fix ladders and other long objects behind the cab's headboard.
- Ladder carrier, secure ladders to the sprinter dropside with a carrier that comes as standard.
- Comfort supension enchances ride comfort and offers added support for shock-sensitive goods.
- Rear window means extra light and visibility comes as standard in the new Sprinter Dropside van.
- Rear-view mirror, a standard feature to ensure you benefit from full visibility at all times.
- Stowage compartment. Lockable stogwage under the platform protects tools from the elements-and from theft.
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX). A high resolution 7-inch touchscreen, which enables Mercedes PRO connect services.
- Active Break Assist warns of oncoming danger and takes over and breaks autonomously if necessary.
- Front mud flaps^. Optional mud flap accessories help to protect the Dropside from dirt and debris.
- Multifunction box^. Keep your gear together and tidy in the cabin with an optional multifuction box.
Find out more: Request a Callback or call 0800 169 5799.