Customer Service Executive
We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Service Executive with previous experience to join our team at our Commercial Mercedes-Benz Dealership in Birchwood, Warrington.
This exciting new role will be based within the marketing team with a range of responsibilities including assisting new and existing customers with enquiries over the telephone, e-mail or web-based systems.
- The working hours will be 08:30 - 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- The basic salary will be £18,000 per annum, plus a performance-based bonus structure, with the OTE potential of £26,000 per annum.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The successful applicant will be:
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and confident with a have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Flexible, self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative, as well as being able to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to persuade and encourage potential customers.
- Experience of working in a changing environment.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
Benefits offered by the Company include:
- Workplace pension
- Death in service benefit
- Career development
- A generous annual holiday entitlement of 30 paid day’s holiday per year
- Plus extra days issued at your 5 and 10 yr points.
Previous applicants need not reapply.
About Roanza Truck & Van
The team here at Roanza Truck & Van believe strongly in building and maintaining good customer relationships and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. The foundation for this success is the knowledge, commitment and skill of our staff.
Roanza Truck & Van was formed following the merger of Enza Motors and Road Range and is a franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer across the North-West and North Wales. We have dealerships at Warrington, Deeside, East Manchester, Liverpool, Stoke-on-Trent and Trafford Park making us ideally placed to offer our customers a one stop shop for sales, service, maintenance and supply of parts.
Roanza Truck & Van have served the region for over thirty years under the Enza and Road Range names and have a broad base of loyal customers, including many household names. Our priority is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with the service they receive; whether buying a new or used Van or Truck or returning for Aftersales care.
A career with Roanza Truck and Van will certainly be both challenging and rewarding, as our staff face the dynamic pressures of the commercial vehicle market.
We have over 450 staff and treat each as individuals supporting many roles with a structured training and development plan. Matching our high standards, we seek talented individuals with a passion for the automotive industry to represent Mercedes-Benz, one of the most well-known and prestigious brands worldwide.
Roanza Truck & Van is an equal opportunities employer and values its employees as an asset.
If you are interested in applying for this role, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com