Customer Service and Administration Apprentice
Roanza Trafford Park has an exciting apprenticeship opportunity in Customer Service & Administration. You will initially complete Level 2, and then upon successful completion, will progress to a Level 3.
Interpreting customer’s requirements, you will ensure that no unauthorised work is undertaken and that customer queries are handled quickly and efficiently.
Your hours of work will be 8am – 4:30pm or 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday, with a weekly wage of £266.40.
- GCSE’s at C or above and ideally a good standard of English/qualification.
- Computer skills, experience of Microsoft Office.
- You will gradually learn and develop your knowledge and skills in order to carry out the role responsibilities below:
- Promote other services and products to customer as appropriate.
- To raise vehicle job cards for each job and pass to workshop control for scheduling, ensuring that all service documentation is completed as accurately as possible and that customer records are maintained.
- To notify customers of all problems or additional work required and gain authority to proceed, and keep them fully informed of the progress of the work, throughout the time of the repair.
- Maximising available hours to ensure sold hours targets are achieved.
- Liaise effectively with customer booking, workshop loading and parts operation.
- Receive customers and their vehicle in a friendly and professional manner.
- Keep customers fully and regularly informed of changes to costs and expected completion times/dates.
- To receive completed job cards and vehicle invoices (with authority numbers as appropriate) and as required, notify customer that vehicle is completed, the costs involved and ensure that the necessary arrangements for moving the vehicle are made.
- To ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, and that any unresolved problems are referred to the job holder’s immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that all administration relevant to effective running of the department is dealt with promptly and correctly within the following guidelines:
- Work in progress – nothing over one month old without acceptable explanation
- Cash Debts – no unauthorised credit facility
- Vehicles may only be released with prior authority from the Reception or Service Manager
- Account queries – all queries resolved within 48 hours of issue
- Ideally previous technical and mechanical experience, customer facing and telephone skills.
- Product knowledge.
- Good administration/organisation skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- IT literate.
- Active Listening and Questioning
- Gathers, identifies and clarifies key elements of others communication in order to maximise understanding.
- Customer Orientation
- Focuses on the needs of the customer in the execution of the role and works to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Prompts and responds to different ways of working in the face of changing situations.
- Team Working
- Contributes positively to a team in order to achieve common business objectives.
- Disciplined Work Approach
- Tackles tasks in a structured systematic manner, ensuring completion to plan and to quality standards.
We would like to offer the right candidate a full time opportunity to continue to develop a career with us.
About Roanza Truck & Van
The team here at Roanza Truck & Van believe strongly in building and maintaining good customer relationships and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. The foundation for this success is the knowledge, commitment and skill of our staff.
Roanza Truck & Van was formed following the merger of Enza Motors and Road Range and is a franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer across the North-West and North Wales. We have dealerships at East Manchester, Doncaster, Warrington, Trafford Park, Stoke, Deeside and Liverpool making us ideally placed to offer our customers a one stop shop for sales, service, maintenance and supply of parts.
Roanza Truck & Van has served the region for over thirty years under the Enza and Road Range names and have a broad base of loyal customers, including many household names. Our priority is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with the service they receive; whether buying a new or used Van or Truck or returning for Aftersales care.
- Communicating with Customers on the Telephone: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Working with Computers, Databases, Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
If you are interested in applying for this role, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org