Class 2 Driver (Night Shift) – East Manchester
We currently have an opportunity for a Class 2 HGV Driver with dealership experience in the automotive industry, to join our team at our Commercial Mercedes-Benz Dealership at our Briscoe Lane, East Manchester (M40 2NL), Dealership.
The role responsibilities include cleaning, collecting from and delivering vehicles and parts to dealerships and suppliers.
- A HGV Class 2 Driving Licence is a minimum requirement.
- Working Hours: Night Shift, Monday - Friday, 21:00hrs to 06:00hrs.
Benefits offered by the Company include:
- Workplace Pension
- Death in Service Benefit
- Career Development
- A generous annual holiday entitlement of 30 paid holidays per year (Inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Plus extra days issued at your 5 and 10 yr points.
About the Person
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail.
- Honest with high levels of integrity
About Roanza Truck & Van
The team here at Roanza Truck & Van believe strongly in building and maintaining good customer relationships and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. The foundation for this success is the knowledge, commitment and skill of our staff.
Roanza Truck & Van was formed following the merger of Enza Motors and Road Range and is a franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer across the North-West and North Wales. We have dealerships at Warrington, Deeside, East Manchester, Liverpool, Stoke-on-Trent and Trafford Park making us ideally placed to offer our customers a one stop shop for sales, service, maintenance and supply of parts.
Roanza Truck & Van have served the region for over thirty years under the Enza and Road Range names and have a broad base of loyal customers, including many household names. Our priority is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with the service they receive; whether buying a new or used Van or Truck or returning for Aftersales care.
A career with Roanza Truck and Van will certainly be both challenging and rewarding, as our staff face the dynamic pressures of the commercial vehicle market.
We have over 450 staff and treat each as individuals supporting many roles with a structured training and development plan. Matching our high standards, we seek talented individuals with a passion for the automotive industry to represent Mercedes-Benz, one of the most well-known and prestigious brands worldwide.
If you are interested in applying for this role, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org