Citan from £195* per month
The Mercedes-Benz Citan is more affordable than you might think. You can now secure the award-winning van from just a month £189  and a £1,690.00 customer deposit plus VAT of the vehicle at Roanza Truck and Van.
Keep moving with the Mercedes-Benz Citan and discover Trade Van Driver’s ‘Best Small Trade Van’ 2017
- Exceptional fuel consumption up to 65.7mpg combined*
- Innovative options include a folding bulkhead for longer items
- ABS, Brake Assist and ADAPTIVE ESP as standard
- Fits more in with a competitive payload of up to 720kg**
- Competitive finance deals and total cost of ownership
With a flexible finance package that suits your business’s needs, there’s nothing holding you back from benefitting from the innovative features, competitive total cost of ownership, and uncompromising safety credentials of the Mercedes-Benz Citan.
Priceless business support.
Driving in an efficient, hard-working and reliable Mercedes-Benz Citan may be easier to achieve than you think. Thanks to our range of flexible and affordable finance solutions you can drive away with a Citan.
Finance a Citan on one of our finance plans below and you will also benefit from a 36 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty, Service24h, MobiloVan UK – the After Sales support packages that come as standard on Mercedes-Benz vans.
Agility, our Contract Purchase product, is a flexible method of financing a van over a fixed term. It allows you to defer your decision to purchase, hand back or part-exchange your vehicle until the end of your agreement, which keeps your monthly payments lower.
Features of Agility include:
- Fixed regular payments mean you can easily budget
- Payments are based only on a proportion of the vehicle’s value which gives you the benefit of lower monthly payments
- Our Guaranteed Future Value avoids the risk of unplanned depreciation of your vehicle
- You defer your ownership decision until the end of the agreement
- The vehicle is an asset on the balance sheet, therefore tax allowances may be deducted from taxable profit
Citan Agility offers.
long panel van
extra-long crew van
|Customer Deposit Ex VAT||£1,960.00||£2,210.00|
|Customer Deposit Inc VAT||£5,264.56||£5,887.76|
|On The Road Price||£20,132.36||
|Optional Final Payment†||£4,630.00||£5,550.00|
Contract Hire gives you the ability to enjoy driving a Mercedes Benz without having to take on full ownership. With this option you lease your vehicle for a fixed period and for a fixed monthly rental that includes VAT and the cost of a Road Fund Licence for the duration of your finance agreement.
Rentals are based on the difference between the initial value of the vehicle and its projected residual value at the end of your agreement. Therefore, only a proportion of the vehicle’s value is repaid, this avoids a large initial outlay and keeps monthly payments lower.
Features of Contract Hire Include:
- Capital expenditure is eliminated
- Your business gains an additional line of credit, therefore tax allowances may be deducted from taxable profit
- Rentals are allowable against taxable profits (proportionally)
- VAT is reclaimable depending on usage (proportionally)
- This vehicle is not shown as an asset on the balance sheet
- We manage the vehicle taxation process on your behalf, as well as sending MOT reminders
- We administer any speeding and parking fines when necessary, however we charge an administration fee when paying fines
Contract Hire Finance Offers 
long Panel Van
extra long crew van
 *BUSINESS USERS ONLY. 48 month Agility agreement and 10,000 miles per annum. † Payable if you exercise the option to purchase the vehicle, plus fees. Mileage and damage charges apply. Offer ends 30/09/2018. Mercedes-Benz Finance.
*BUSINESS USERS ONLY. 48 month Contract Hire agreement (1+47) and 10,000 miles per annum. Contract Hire payments exclude maintenance. No ownership available on Contract Hire. All payments exclude VAT at 20%. Mileage and damage charges apply. Offer ends 30/09/2018. Mercedes-Benz Finance.
*The figures shown were obtained in accordance with the prescribed measuring process (Directive [EC] 715/2007 in the currently applicable version). The figures are not based on an individual vehicle and do not constitute part of the product offer; they are provided solely for purposes of comparison between different vehicle models.
**Applies to 109CDI panel van long with uprated GVW.