The all new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
Business has always been about making the right connections. Take yours to the next level with the most intelligent, powerfully connected van the world has ever seen.
The new Sprinter is safer than ever. Even more versatile than ever. And factory-ready for the future, to improve your operations from day one. Its intelligent digital systems connect with the world around it to improve efficiency, minimise downtime and maximise safety – and keep your business moving.
One day, all vans will be like this.
New Sprinter has been upgraded over the outgoing model and now includes significantly enhanced features:
- 7” touchscreen MBUX multimedia system with DAB radio
- Active Brake Assist
- Attention Assist
- Automatic headlights, Keyless Start, electrical power steering
- Adjustable multi-function steering wheel with touch control buttons
- Mercedes PRO connect
- Security features such as alarm, deadlock and visible VIN
- USB Port and additional cabin storage compartments
6 body styles, 4 power options, 4 body lengths, 3 cargo heights, 3 drive options… The powerful new Sprinter offers businesses greater flexibility than ever before.
- More than 1,700 possible configurations.
- New front wheel drive option offers an additional 50kg+ payload, lower loading sill and very low rear entry step, with 9G-Tronic auto gearbox.
- Up to 17m² cargo space and a maximum payload of over 3,000kg.
- Air-suspended rear axle to protect the most fragile of goods and passengers.
- New camper chassis with 174hp engine.
Get a complete overview of all the vehicles in your fleet – including other manufacturer models – via the intuitive Mercedes PRO connect interface. It’s the most complete, powerful integrated telematics solution on the market, connecting fleet managers with all the vehicles and drivers in the fleet. This enables assignments to be planned and managed online, and offers almost real time Vehicle Supervision, Vehicle Operations, Fleet Communication, Maintenance Management and digital Driver's Logbook functionality – integrated into any existing fleet management system, if necessary.
The new Sprinter is factory-ready for the future, to improve your operations from day one. Avoid traffic jams with a navigation system that draws data from multiple sources – viewed on a larger touchscreen interface than any other van. Get real time service and maintenance measure reports, with traffic light coding so you can make priority decisions. Track your van – parked or moving – and lock and unlock it, from anywhere in the world. More than one van? Join your fleet together and monitor them, for a joined-up picture of your business…
The Sprinter’s fully integrated telematics system is compatible with all your van’s systems, protecting its warranty and its residual value – one day, all vans will be like this, and the Sprinter is ready and waiting to embrace ongoing advances in vehicle technology.
The safest Sprinter yet.
The Sprinter is the acknowledged leader when it comes to safety – and in addition to the current model’s class-leading safety features, the third generation Sprinter offers: