Workshop Service Manager - Deeside
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and driven Workshop Service Manager to join our team at our Mercedes-Benz Dealership at Deeside.
About the Role
A Mercedes-Benz Service Manager has extensive knowledge of business administration, has experience of workshops and the spare parts business and knows methods of quality assurance, staff selection, as well as HR development.
A Mercedes-Benz Service Manager can create a good working atmosphere, enthuses and motivates their team. They also recognise their own personal development needs, allow others to express an opinion and feedback, and take constructive criticism seriously. They are able to reach target agreements with employees and to monitor the level of target achievement. They delegate responsibility in projects. They are very good at dealing with conflict and defend their own position accurately and objectively.
Amongst others, the main responsibility for the role is to independently manage and develop a customer-oriented and profitable workshop and spare parts business. This includes, in particular, optimally utilising the market, a high level of customer satisfaction and high yields for the department, as well as planning, controlling and monitoring processes in customer services areas.
This is a full-time permanent position, with the core working hours Monday to Friday. Salary consists of basic salary and bonus, and will be dependent upon experience.
We offer a generous holiday entitlement of 30 paid day’s holiday per year plus extra days issued at your 5 and 10 yr points, pension and other benefits.
About the Person
- You should be proficient in and be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Focuses on customer and market needs.
- Challenges and develops people to top performance
- Builds a diverse culture of collaboration and learning
- Executes decisions and delivers results
- Demonstrates accountability and credibility
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Flexible, self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative, as well as being able to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
Viewed a job opportunity listed and would like more information or to apply?
Email our team at email@example.com
For all applications please attach a curriculum vitae and covering letter to your email, with reference to the job vacancy you are interested in.