Service Department Administration - Deeside
We are currently seeking to recruit a Service Department Administrator to join our team working at Deeside. Hours of work will be 7am – 4pm and one in every three Saturdays 8am-1pm. Salary is dependent on experience.
The role is supportive, administrative and customer facing and will include the following responsibilities along with other service administrative tasks;
- Manage the ATF Lane
- Manage HGV bookings through truck file, ensuring compliance.
- Preparing service invoices and credit notes when required for a number of sites
- Generate reports and file documents
- Booking in customers for service/repairs
- Assisting the Service Advisors by raising estimates and preparing invoices
- Keeping customers up to date with progress of their vehicle throughout the day
- Gaining authority for additional work
- Liaising with the workshop controller/technicians
- Administration of the 24 hour breakdown service
- Administration of sales department vehicles for PDI
- Used preparation and repairs
- Knowledge of, or experience within the HGV industry and relative legislations is required.
- Holiday/sickness cover for the Service Department front desk.
About the Person
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail.
- Honest with high levels of integrity
- Computer literate specifically with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel).
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage their workload to meet time critical deadlines.
- In possession of a full driving licence.
- Knowledge of 'Kerridge' and warranty procedures would be beneficial.
Viewed a job opportunity listed and would like more information or to apply?
Email our team at email@example.com. For all applications please attach a curriculum vitae and covering letter to your email, with reference to the job vacancy you are interested in