Sales Adminstrator Liverpool
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator for a 10 Month Fixed Term Contract for Maternity Cover, available for immediate start to join our team based at our Wavertree Dealership in Liverpool.
About the Role
The key purpose of the role is to provide support to the Used Truck Sales Executives by preparing all relevant documentation for an efficient handover of the vehicle to the customer, invoicing, processing of relevant stock information onto the stock database and providing general administrative support to corporate sales and a point of contact for customers and prospects.
Other duties are, but not limited to:
- Prepare month end analyses of all sales invoices so that sales commissions can be calculated and then file invoices
- Complete taxation forms in respect of applications and refunds, raising cheques for sign off as required
- Ensure that all sales from stock are withdrawn from stock records and that necessary actions are taken to ensure vehicle adoption and payment for new vehicles
- Locate sold orders not in stock and order or arrange necessary transfer and payment, in line with commitment to customer notifying sales person of any anticipated shortfalls
- Process all requests for vehicles to be transferred out ensuring that all necessary documentation is complete, vehicles removed from stock lists and any necessary payments received
- Monitor the receipt of vehicle deliveries to ensure that they are in line with orders made and vehicle details are added to vehicle stock records
- Prepare general correspondence as requested
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Mercedes-Benz experience is delivered to all contacts at all times
Hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00, Salary is dependent on experience.
Viewed a job opportunity listed and would like more information or to apply?
Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all applications please attach a curriculum vitae and covering letter to your email, with reference to the job vacancy you are interested in.