Retail Truck Sales Manager
About the role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Retail Truck Sales Manager at Roanza Truck and Van
You will be responsible for supporting and developing the retail truck sales team with identification of new business opportunities whilst building lasting relationships with new prospects and existing clients.
Salary will be basic plus commission, and dependent on experience.
Your hours of work will be 8.30 to 5.30 with additional hours to fulfil your job.
You will have access to a vehicle, phone and laptop as well as other benefits offered by the Company.
You will have access to a company vehicle, phone and laptop as well as other benefits offered by the company. We offer a workplace pension, death in service plus other benefits and a generous annual holiday entitlement of 30 paid day’s holiday per year plus extra days issued at your 5 and 10 yr points.
About the Person
In this field based role you will need to be well organised, tenacious, confident and enthusiastic. Previous experience in Business Development within the Commercial Vehicle Industry is preferred, but most importantly, an ability to secure business in order to achieve both internal and manufacturer’s target objectives.
Skills & Competencies required for the role:
• Understanding of job role
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to negotiate effectively
• Share and acquire new information
• Reliable, trustworthy and empathetic with an ability to work under pressure
• Positive attitude to company
• Commitment / willingness to work / initiative
• Organisational ability / ability to organise own work / working systematically
• Efficient procedures, knowledge of processes, systemic skills
• Ability to carry out analysis of needs and requirements
• Preparing and following up customer contacts
• Personal integrity