Marketing Communication Executive - Warrington
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Communication Executive, based in Warrington, on a 10-month Fixed Term Contract to cover maternity and to commence on 7th August 2017.
About the Role
You will be representing one of the world's best known brands as Roanza Truck and Van is the Franchised Mercedes-Benz dealer selling the full range of new and used Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles across the North-West and North Wales.
Your hours of work will be 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, however due to the responsibilities of the role you may be required to work occasional evenings or weekends as required.
Key purpose of the job
- Contribute to the planning of, and work to deliver, the communication needs of the Roanza Limited, with the application of a combination of creative skills, accurate artwork production and acute commercial awareness
- Undertake and develop online marketing activity, including website content, SEO, PPC, e-mail marketing, social media
Tasks and accountabilities
- Online marketing
- Maintain group PPC campaign activity, perform keyword search in co-ordination with business objectives to optimise content and uncover new opportunities.
- Regular monitoring, analysis and interpretation of PPC performance
- Create, develop and manage content with acute SEO optimisation, for Roanza Ltd’s website and any additional Roanza Ltd websites
- Create monthly customer e-newsletters and support the delivery of communications when required
- Update the Group intranet with news and internal stories
- Work with the Marketing Manager to produce social media strategies
- Manage social media campaigns on a range of channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Bring a creative approach to new campaigns and Group marketing activity
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the brand guidelines, work parallel to the Brand Design System, and adhere to the guidelines during the production of all artwork where required (Mercedes-Benz Franchised Group artwork)
- Support the Marketing Manager with the planning, development and implementation of marketing communication campaigns
- Liaise with the external graphic design team to help design and produce artwork for internal and external digital and print marketing materials, including posters, flyers, direct mail, e-newsletters, digital assets, event branding and collateral in addition to any other ad hoc requirements, working to strict time scales making sure campaign deadlines are met
- Design and produce artwork for internal Group newsletter and e-newsletter, working to strict timescales to meet production deadlines
- Write attractive, relevant and engaging content for marketing communications, including letters, emails and website copy
- Proof read to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Liaise with external Printers where required
- Support the Marketing Manager and any other colleagues
- Be flexible to support the marketing team by covering other marketing responsibilities when necessary, including lead management process, used vehicle advertising and any other required activities
- The list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and may vary from time to time, according to circumstance
Skills required for the job
- Drive, determination, motivation and enthusiasm and a desire to deliver outstanding results
- Ability to work competently in a team or autonomously
- Robust and professional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop productive relationships, endeavouring to find common ground with, and involve and enthuse others
- A creative approach and flair
- Strong planning, organisation and project management skills
- Capability to adapt and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative and provide pro-active support to colleagues
- Ability to identify and resolve issues with initiative to identify opportunity to bring about positive changes
- Aptitude and aspiration to learn and develop abilities
- Excellent spoken and written skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to manage time, work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
Competencies, experience and specific knowledge required for the job
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite programmes, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- IT Literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Sound proofreading and copywriting skills
- Experience of working with CMS and administering content in the CMS
- A Marketing related degree would be desired.
About the Person
Ideally you will have a Degree in Marketing/Business/Events Management or similar and have at least 1 year’s relevant experience in a similar role where you can demonstrate the skills and capabilities required, although not necessarily in a marketing environment.
Skills & Competencies required for the role:
- Confident, with great attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Adaptable, with the ability to deal with multiple tasks in a professional manner as your tasks and responsibilities will vary.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Comfortable with meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Confident adapting to new systems.
- Hold a full, valid UK Driving License.
- Previous employment experience demonstrating the above skills and attributes is essential.
- Other desirable qualities:
- Photoshop experience.
- Willingness to learn.
- Positive attitude to company.
- Commitment/willingness to work/initiative.
- Organisational ability/ability to organise own work/working systematically.
Viewed a job opportunity listed and would like more information or to apply?
Email our team at email@example.com
For all applications please attach a curriculum vitae and covering letter to your email, with reference to the job vacancy you are interested in.