Commercial Vehicle Technicians - Deeside
We currently have an opportunity for three qualified, professional and competent Vehicle Technicians to join our commercial vehicle team at Deeside. Two positions are available for day shifts, and one position for night shifts.
About the Role
Day Shift: Hours of work are alternate weeks of 07:00-15:30 and 13:30-22:00
Night Shift: Hours of work are 21:00 - 07:00
You will be fully competent in the servicing and repairing of vehicles to the highest Manufacturer standards. As well as technical competence in the mechanics of a vehicle, you will also have thorough knowledge of the electrical components and be comfortable with using the latest diagnostic equipment to identify and rectify faults.
Experience of working with Mercedes-Benz vehicles using Mercedes-Benz diagnostic equipment would be preferred however further Mercedes-Benz training will be provided.
A minimum qualification of NVQ/City and Guilds level 3 Certificate in commercial vehicles is essential. You must hold a current driving licence, a Class 1 or Class 2 HGV license is preferred and Class 4, 5 & 7 MOT qualification, although not essential.
Duties include carrying out servicing, diagnostic testing and repairs to Mercedes Benz trucks and vans, carrying out HGV vehicle inspections/MOT preparations and repairs, and carrying out class 4,5 & 7 MOT tests (if qualified).
The successful applicants will be:
- Enthusiastic, have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Flexible, self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative, as well as being able to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
Viewed a job opportunity listed and would like more information or to apply?
Email our team at email@example.com
For all applications please attach a curriculum vitae and covering letter to your email, with reference to the job vacancy you are interested in.