Apprentice Customer Service Advisor/ Administrator
Apprentice Customer Service Advisor/ Administrator, Warrington
Based at Roanza Truck & Van Warrington, Cheshire
Duration of the apprenticeship - 3 years
About the role
This new and exciting opportunity with Roanza Mercedes Benz Truck & Van is to provide excellent customer service, interpreting customer’s requirements and ensuring that customer queries are handled quickly and efficiently.
You will take receipt of vehicles advising customers in person or by telephone, learning how to make initial diagnoses, writing orders for repair work, monitoring the repair process, taking receipt of repaired vehicles and handing them over to customers.
Your hours of work will be 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- GCSE's at C or above and ideally a good standard of English/ qualification
- Computer skills, experience of Microsoft Office
A normal day would include:
- To raise vehicle job cards for each job and pass to workshop control for scheduling, ensuring that all service documentation is completed as accurately as possible and that customer records are maintained.
- To notify customers of all problems or additional work required and gain authority to proceed, and keep them fully informed of the progress of the work, throughout the time of the repair.
- Receive customers and their vehicle in a friendly and professional manner.
- Keep customers fully and regularly informed of changes to costs and expected completion times/dates.
- To receive completed job cards and vehicle invoices and to notify customer that their vehicle is completed, the costs involved and ensure that the necessary arrangements for moving the vehicle are made.
- To ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, and that any unresolved problems are referred to the job holder’s immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that all administration relevant to effective running of the department is dealt with promptly and correctly.
- Actively selling after-sales services in a customer-oriented manner. Ensuring the workshop is working to full capacity by effectively scheduling customer orders.
- Ideally previous technical and mechanical experience, customer facing and telephone skills.
- Product knowledge.
- Good administration/organisation skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- IT literate.
- Active Listening and Questioning
- Gathers, identifies and clarifies key elements of others communication in order to maximise understanding.
- Customer Orientation
- Focuses on the needs of the customer in the execution of the role and works to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Prompts and responds to different ways of working in the face of changing situations.
- Team Working
- Contributes positively to a team in order to achieve common business objectives.
- Disciplined Work Approach
- Tackles tasks in a structured systematic manner, ensuring completion to plan and to quality standards.
- We would like to offer the right candidate a full time opportunity to continue to develop a career with us